Concerned about our fees?
we offer fixed price fees so you know our costs upfront, no surprises!
Why use Endeavour as your Conveyancer?
Fast and Efficient
WHAT SOME OF OUR CLIENTS HAVE SAID …
Brad & Mel Ross,
Endeavour Conveyancing looked after us with our big move. You made everything clear and easy to understand”
Scott & Tamsin Bargwanna,
“Endeavour Conveyancing Services were professional right to the end, thank you”
Deb & Rob Kemp,
“We used Endavour Conveyancing for our sale on our home and they were fast, efficient and really know their stuff, no hesitation in recommending them.”
Nick and Tania Gale,
” Your professional advice was excellent. It was a pleasure to deal with Endeavour Conveyancing”
Sandra and Jason Chater,
“Nothing was too much trouble, thank you Endeavour Conveyancing for your assistance in our conveyancing transaction”
Beata & Steve Agostini,
“Thank you so much for your hard work in getting our house settled”
THE TEAM AT ENDEAVOUR
Colin Turnell JP
• The first Conveyancer licensed in the Sutherland Shire.
• President of the NSW Division of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers in 1995, 1996 and 2000 to 2002.
• National President of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers 2003 to 2005.
Julie West JP
• Conveyancing Manager
• Commenced employment with Endeavour Conveyancing in 2002
• Has over 40 years conveyancing and property law experience working in various legal firms
• Completed Conveyancing Law & Practice at Macquarie University graduating in 2004
Jennine Freer JP
• Commenced employment with Endeavour Conveyancing in 2017
• Completed Conveyancing Law & Practice at Macquarie University graduating in 2007
• Has over 15 years conveyancing and property law experience
• Conveyancing assistant and reception
• Commenced employment with Endeavour Conveyancing in 2007
• Has over 30 years experience working for legal firms
• Has extensive experience in Real Estate
• Conveyancing assistant
• Commenced employment with Endeavour Conveyancing in 2009.
• Has 9 years experience working for legal firms